- Q. What are your check-in/check-out times?
A. Check-in is 3 p.m. on the day of arrival. Check-out is 11 a.m.
- Q. What is your deposit/cancellation policy?
A. A one night deposit for Room & Tax will be taken on all room reservations. Reservations may be cancelled up to 14 days in advance with no penalty. Within 14 days, the deposit will be forfeit.
- Q. Do you have a gym?
A. Hotel guests have complimentary access to Old Town Athletic Club in downtown Warrenton (Pass required from Front Desk).
- Q. Do you permit pets?
A. Service dogs are permitted as per ADA compliance. We can recommend kennels nearby.
- Q. Is smoking permitted in the guest rooms?
A. Smoking is permitted outside only in designated areas. A $250.00 Cleaning fee will be applied for smoking in a guest room.
- Q. Is the pool open year round?
A. While our Hot Tub is open year round, the Swimming Pool does close seasonally.
- Q. Are children permitted?
A. Children are welcome; however most of Poplar Springs is geared towards a more adult quiet getaway.
- Q. What style of dining are you? Is there a dress code?
A. Our style of dining is elegant relaxed, business casual or better preferred for dress.