Offering a blend of rich local culture and modern international flavors, our experienced chef presents a country fine dining experience that is simply exceptional. Erected from stones curated from nearby Civil War camps, the Manor House menu is unique in both its character and provisions. The eclectic cuisine you will find throughout our menu is inspired by our chef’s background in agriculture and passion for using fresh ingredients and experiences in the culinary fusions of classical French, Italian and modern American.
Manor House Hours
- Wednesday: 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Thursday: 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. for lunch & 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. for dinner
- Friday and Saturday: 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. for lunch & 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. for dinner
- Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. for brunch
- Open for private events Mondays, Tuesdays, & Wednesdays
Please be aware that business casual dress attire is required to dine in the Manor House Dining Room. Casual attire is acceptable in the Lounge or Patio.